Thursday 24 May 2012

Tommy Ton and Textured Textiles

Hi everyone! Following on from my previous post 'Textured Textiles,' I thought I'd share these incredibly detailed and elaborate textured ensembles styled by fashionable women from around the world.  The below photos taken at various Fashion weeks have been captured by the incredibly talented blogger/photogrpher Tommy Ton. I am constantly on style.com  as well as Tommy's blog Jak & Jil  looking up the latest off catwalk & street fashion. He is such a talented man. I encourage you all to visit Tommy Ton's blog  Jak & Jil and share his unique street style fashion photography.
The women photographed below are so brave and expressive in their style and celebrate the incredible textured textiles created today. I hope these pictures inspire you as much as they do me.

















All photos are courtesy of Tommy Ton on Style.com 

Thanks for reading!
xox

2 comments:

  1. I really admire these women for being able to rock such statement outfits! I don't know that I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I know, how incredible to they all look. They make such clashed ensembles look like a match made in heaven. I'm sure you could do the same!!! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox