Wednesday 18 September 2013

Get My LFW Look

Well, London Fashion Week has come to an end and I'm absolutely exhausted. It has been a fun but very tiring week. I really hope you enjoyed the coverage. I still have a lot more to post from the week so stay tuned.
I wanted to share my final look from LFW. I am wearing this amazing Cue dress which is perfectly named Python Origami Dress. The fabric is so rich in texture and is constructed to appear like a folded piece of paper. I accessorised with an Olga Berg clutch and Jo Mercer nude heels. 
Thank you to Olga Berg and Cue for generously dressing me fro LFW. 









2 comments:

  1. Totally loved the dress! All your outfits from fashion week were amazing!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress sweetie! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox