Monday 9 June 2014

SOPHIA WEBSTER

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you my favourite shoe designer Sophia Webster. I was introduced to this genius label during London Fashion Week last year when viewing upcoming UK designers. The brand's shoe display resembled the likes of a candy store. I immediately quizzed my hosts on the collection and they informed me that it was an up and coming UK designer named Sophia Webster and that her shoes had already a strong celebrity following including Rihanna.
Before initiating her own accessory brand Sophia worked as a design assistant to Nicholas Kirkwood. Now her own name shines in lights as she presents innovative, playful shoes and bags that combine everything from holographic details, beaded heels, transparent elements, metal accents and much more. Her shoes take you into another world.  I think Sophia summed up her designs perfectly in a Vogue interview saying "what I do is very feminine and fun and done in a chic, sexy way. My shoes are for women who want to express their personality through their shoes and will appreciate and enjoy them."

To view her SS14 collection visit here. Otherwise I have selected a few of my favourites for you below. Melbourne girls, you can view first hand Sophia Webster heels at Green With Envy



Left to Right




Left to Right
MILA SANDAL    YINKA SANDAL      BEA SANDAL


MINI COLLECTION


SHOP SOPHIA WEBSTER MINI RANGE


CELEBRITIES WEARING SOPHIA WEBSTER

















Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I have a huge crush on her designs!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her designs are so fabulous! Wonderful post :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox